Vactor HXX Vacuum Excavation occurs when high-pressure water or pressurized air breaks up and cuts the soil, while a high-flow vacuum system lifts the soil up and out of the excavation area. The Vactor HXX easily maneovers around buried natural gas, petroleum pipelines, and water mains. They can be quickly and efficiently uncovered with greatly reduced risk of strike. Fibre optic lines, cables, and other utilities can be efficiently located without the damage that can happen with traditional mechanical digging.
Operators can dig with precision, establishing a less invasive method for slot trenching, potholing, and pipe location. This manner of excavation causes less surface damage, reduces disruption of traffic and other surface activities and can be easier and less expensive to repair.
• Multi-flow pump system allows you to adjust water pressure with a turn of the knob for digging in various conditions
• 320 Degree rotating boom with telescopic option maximizes work area
• The Vactor HXX has a 1200 Gallon poly water tank that provides hours of productive digging, while single-cell tank design protects against freezing
• User friendly and ergonomically designed control box is located curbside for easy access and efficient operation
• The Vactor HXX is available with a large variety of options
Download the Vactor HXX Brochure Here.
Request a Demo