Elgin Alternative Fuel Pelican
The Elgin Pelican offers legendary performance, manoeuvrability, economy, reliability and serviceability. Mechanical sweepers remove debris by sweeping it onto a conveyor system which transports the material into a debris hopper. From the spacious, vibration isolated, climate controlled cab with 360 degree visibility to the powerful hydraulically driven side and main brooms, from the No-Jam Conveyor, to the patented sprung guide wheel, ongoing innovation has made the Elgin Pelican the world's most popular three wheel broom sweeper.
The Elgin Pelican is now available with three optional alternative fuel systems, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG), and Liquified Natural Gas (LNG). The Elgin Pelican also has a waterless dust control option.
• The Elgin Pelican features a high steering angle and a small turning radius
• No Jam Debris Conveyor is the exclusive conveyor system that features moulded-in full width cleats that move large debris without jamming
• Ideal for single-lane dumping for minimal traffic interruption and increased safety, the hopper can be dumped from ground level up to 9 ft 6 in (2895 mm) high
• Alternative fuel single engine powered by the ultra low emissions Cummins B5.9-195G engine
• LNG and CNG produce approximately 10% of pollutants normally emitted by traditional gasoline or diesel engines
Download the Elgin Alternative Fuel Pelican Brochure Here.
Request a Demo