Elgin Alternative Fuel Eagle
The Elgin Eagle combines the proven Elgin sweep system, with variable high dump capabilities and highway transport speeds for maximum productivity. The Elgin Eagle is available with a waterless dust control option and is now available with two optional alternative fuel systems, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). It has also passed the rigorous Rule 1186, PM10 Certification.
• Alternative fuel dual engine
• Mounted on a UD 3000 cab over chassis powered by the Cummins BG230 engine
• First commercially available six litre natural gas engine
• The Elgin Eagle is powered by a General Motors 5.7 L V8 engine which allows excellent fuel economy with an impressive power to weight ratio
• The engine shares three 3600 psi composite reinforced cylinder fuel tanks
Download the Alternative Elgin Eagle Brochure Here.
Request a Demo