The Vanguard System helps protect sanitary sewer workers from contacting raw wastewater by cleaning vacuum hoses and related equipment at the job site. This economical and easy-to-use system applies an anti-viral, anti-bacterial agent that reduces raw sewage contaminants by up to 98% from the equipment most often handled by workers.
- Independent lab studies shows the system removes up to 98% percent of harmful contaminants from raw sewage, potentially reducing employee sick time and limiting liability
- Operating costs average just a few dollars per day
- With the click of a button, sanitary workers clean hoses, tools, and other equipment
- The modular design means the Vanguard system can be installed on any make and model of Combination, Jet or CCTV truck in around two hours or less
- In minutes, the system can be converted from cleaning vacuum hoses in the manhole to sanitizing tools, vehicles, clothing – even large SSO spills
Download the Vanguard Brochure here.
Request a Demo