The Vactor Ramjet Jetter scours sewer lines clean. Instituting a regular line maintenance program is easy with the truck-mounted Vactor Ramjet. Equipped with a Vactor Jet Rodder water pump or triplex water pump, the Ramjet effectively breaks up blockages in sanitary lines and flushes out debris.
A single operator can quickly drive to each job site to solve line problems and tackle regular line maintenance. The Ramjet's unique Auto Wind Hose Guide allows hands-free operation from the control panel, for a clean, tight wrap.
• Armed with up to 2,000 gallons of water in a stainless steel tank, the Vactor Ramjet delivers a range of flows: 60 gpm, 65 gpm, or 80 gpm at 2000 psi (80 gpm at 2500 psi with the Vactor Jet Rodder pump)
• The Jet Rodder water pump is an exclusive single-piston, hydraulically driven, dual acting pump that delivers a jack hammer action water flow
• Tool tray, curbside and streetside
• The water tank has a high strength elliptical design made from #304 stainless steel, 10 gauge with 3/16" end plates
• The Vactor Ramjet Jetter has stainless steel baffles
Download the Vactor Ramjet Jetter Brochure Here. Request a Demo