Rugged, lightweight and inexpensive, the Envirosight QuickView zoom inspection camera is the ideal tool to assess infrastructure condition for CMOM, GASB34 and maintenance planning. It looks 75–250’ down 6–60” sanitary and storm water lines, revealing at a glance whether pipes need full cleaning and closer inspection. With the Envirosight QuickView zoom inspection camera, a single operator surveys lines safely from street level, saving the expense of a CCTV van and crew. A powerful zoom camera and lamps pinpoint hidden flaws and obstructions, then document them with color video and digital images.
• The Envirosight QuickView's powerful 216:1 zoom captures detailed views from pipes and large or confined areas (18X optical, 12X digital)
• EXview HAD CCD imager with 0.7 lux sensitivity ensures bright, evenly lit view of objects as far away as 250'
• 18' telescoping pole probes hazardous, hard-to-reach places
• Belt-mounted joystick control allows operation and transport by a single technician
• Camera, pole and quick-disconnect cable extend 38', or 50' optionally
Download the Envirosight QuickView Brochure Here.
Request a Demo