ROVVER X Lateral Launch
The ROVVER X SAT is an agile inspection camera that can crawl 500' down mainlines 6" or larger and can insert its camera 100' into laterals as small as 4". The ROVVER X SAT offers operators enhanced performance through its auto-leveling colour camera that comes equipped with LED illumination pans. An additional rear-view camera with auxiliary lamps and steerable 6-wheel drive gives you exceptional maneuverability and performance. The SAT camera, crawler and push reel are compatible with the ROVVER X crawler reel and desktop controls.
- Performance. ROVVER X SAT's lateral camera pans 360 degrees and tilts 90 degrees, which captures maximum detail from pipe walls.
- Detailed. Twin arrays of shadowless LED illumination combine with an auto-upright camera which heightens maximum detail.
- Rugged. The SAT camera head is stainless steel and carries a 1-bar pressure rating.
- Simple. The ROVVER X SAT camera and cable detach easily from the crawler. A rear-view camera facilitates reverse travel. The positioning launcher can be replaced quickly and reasonably when worn.
- Reliable. A software-guided launcher monitors pushing forces during launch so it does not damage the push rod. ROVVER X SAT's stainless steel camera withstands harshest conditions.
- Integrated. ROVVER X SAT uses the standard ROVVER X desktop controls, and requires no additional control unit or power supply. The push reel plugs into the crawler reel for all power and control connections.
Download the ROVVER X SAT brochure here.
Request a Demo.