Envirosight Rovver 225
When you need an adjustable viewing height range and the power to inspect through rough terrain, the Envirosight Rovver 225 is the inspection crawler to use. For optimum large-diameter (9–60") pipe inspection, the Envirosight Rovver 225’s pendant-controlled lift platform adjusts camera height from 6–12", centering the camera in the pipe for optimum magnification and undistorted inspection in any direction. This rugged, all-wheel drive crawler moves easily over debris and around multiple turns. A remotely-operated clutch releases the wheels for free-wheeling retrieval.
The Envirosight Rovver 225 carries a pan/tilt, pan/tilt/zoom or forward viewing color video camera, plus retrieval, sensing or sampling equipment to distances as far as 660'. Its modular design and ability to inspect pipes with diameters larger than 9" make it ideally suited for a range of applications. Rovver’s remote pendant enables an operator to raise and lower the camera, change camera zoom and orientation, control focus and lighting, engage the clutch and steer the crawler around obstacles such as debris and offsets.
• Adjustable platform lifts camera above liquids/debris to view from pipe center line
• Handheld pendant controls lift platform, clutch, lighting, focus, travel direction and speed, and camera zoom and orientation
• Rack-mount control unit integrates into operator’s existing vehicle
• Survives damp and submerged environments (Crawler and camera rated IP68; reel rated IP63)
• Compatible with Envirosight Rovver 100 and Envirosight Rovver 125 crawlers, cameras and cables
Download the Envirosight Rovver 225 Brochure Here.
Request a Demo