Envirosight Rovver 100
A compact yet powerful inspection tool, the Rovver 100 robotic crawler is valued around the world for its rugged versatility. The Envirosight Rovver 100 features a unique modular design with interchangeable controls and lighting for maximum adaptability. It provides full directional viewing in a horizontal pipe or line with its pan/tilt, pan/tilt/zoom or forward-viewing video camera. Remote-adjustable focus maintains a clear view at all times. The Envirosight Rovver 100 offers the shortest footprint and most clearance of any crawler in its class.
With such a diverse range of features, the Envirosight Rovver 100 is an essential tool for virtually any application—from examining underground piping in environmental inspections to manoeuvring through wreckage or steam and process lines—keeping workers safe during search and rescue missions.
• The Envirosight Rovver 100 packs enough power to inspect pipes 10–31 cm (6 – 12”) ID
• Waterproof design tolerates damp and submerged areas (crawler/camera rated IP68; reel rated IP63)
• Quick disconnect for rapid, no-hassle setup
• Handheld pendant that controls lighting, focus, speed, camera orientation, zoom and steering
• Remote viewing up to 200 m (660’) from operator
Download the Envirosight Rovver 100 Brochure Here.
Request a Demo